Sunday, May 1, 2011

♥My Decision♥

The first time in english to write my blog
Actually, my english is not good
So i used google to translate
like a STUPID GIRL 
omg 
I'm really STUPID
haha
It does not matter
Just continue to learn
I think it should be a lot of people like me
I'm just so honest and they did not
Today's topic is the time to enter

On my decision
What to do in the end I decided
In fact, because of my work
I am from Monday to Saturday is selling clothes in IPOH PARADE
This is what many people know
But they do not know
When I rest on Sunday
I will do another part-time - DIGI PROMOTER
I am from morning till night
I am from Monday to Sunday
Are at work
All because of MONEY
I want to make more money to buy what I want
There will feel better the day after
Even after I got married
I do not need to rely on men
On its own is the most practical
This situation has been maintained for a month
I'm tired
I have barely
So I decided to surrender to the DIGI
I quit the job
I stripped to the burden of
Earn money or to continue
But it should also have a healthy body
but i ♥ DIGI so much



No comments:

Post a Comment